This is where my thoughts spill out into the mic and through your speakers.
Unplugged refers to my life as lived 100% off grid, so most of what I will be talking about is my day to day live living off the grid.
I will also chatter about other parts of my life, so listen and enjoy.








Friday, March 26, 2010

03 Podcast - Knitting, Cooking and Our First Night Here




This podcast was originally created on Feb. 24, 2010 around dinner time, so you will hear me talking about the meal that I'm cooking. I'm also knitting a case for my MP3 player.

During my vocal wanderings I begin talking about our first night living 100% off grid, it was a bit rough, but I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Music Provided By http://freeplaymusic.com
The music on this podcast is called Corn Liquor, you can find it and other songs here:
http://freeplaymusic.com/search/category_search.php?t=v&i=7


keywords:
loom knitting, stitch line row counter, DIY, Primitive Bob, mp3 player, mp3 player case, cooking, recipes, food, Turbo Cooker, rice, rice-a-roni- rice-o-phoni, talipia, country store, working, job, our first night living off grid, off grid, off the grid, living off the grid, homesteading, pioneer, pioneers, modern day pioneers, solar, solar power, alternative energy, clean energy, green, green power, green energy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments but not spam, all comments are moderated, non-spam will be approved in short order, unless your comment annoys me, then your comment may be relegated to comment purgatory. :)